Game Grumps - New Feature Game Grumps - New Feature

Awesome animation! It's really smooth and the designs are very likable. I look forward to seeing more, whether it's Game Grumps or not. Also, to those complaining about Game Grumps animations here, settle down. It's not like they're taking away from all the other fantastic animations here. Besides, if you know you don't like Game Grumps, don't bother clicking. Keep up the good work, CartoonH2O!

Ratticus Ratticus

Fantastic animation and fun to watch.

Joy 1: Misjudgment Joy 1: Misjudgment

Very entertaining, and a wonderfully appealing art style. Keep 'em coming!

Eddsworld - The Snogre Eddsworld - The Snogre

Some of the slickest animation around, and funny to boot!

So long, Edd. So long, Edd.

This was such a nice video for you to share. I'm glad you got to talk to your role model, it was a very nice story and a great way to show how much Edd is appreciated. R.I.P. Edd Gould. You will be missed.

Mario's Cataclysm Mario's Cataclysm

Funny!

Gotta love the random DOOM hand.

Pencilmation #16 Pencilmation #16

Awesome!

Excellent way to add a new element to the series. And it harkens back to the old days when the pencil actually had a big effect on the situation. More of the episodes should be like that!

Mario's Wonderland Mario's Wonderland

Interesting

Good animation. Wasn't hilarious, but I enjoyed it. And was that a Homestar Runner reference near the beginning? If so, you win the internet.

Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

Brilliant as always

And this has an awesome and hilarious ending. Also, I liked the throwback to the first episode