Asteroid Rail (Act 1) Asteroid Rail (Act 1)

Pretty good

I could definitely see this working in a game. Sounds cool!

Final Bowser SMW2 (GaMetal) Final Bowser SMW2 (GaMetal)

AWESOME

This is the best remix of that song I've ever heard! I just never saw it before because I always type "Baby Bowser" in the search box, so this never came up. Glad I stumbled upon it!

.*.*The Town of Lavender *.*. .*.*The Town of Lavender *.*.

FANTASTIC

I must say, this is the best Lavender Town remix I've ever heard (makes my orchestral remake seem boring). I love the little extra flare you added to it to make it your own. Keep it up!

VGSongbird responds:

Thank You ^_^ I will have to go check yours out now, because I believe our harshest critics are ourselves.

Sparkster - Lakeside Sparkster - Lakeside

YEAH!

Love it! Just made a remix from Sparkster myself, so I'm in a bit of a Rocket Knight mood. I would say the original game is best, but the SNES one is a close second. Keep up this awesomeness!

MS: Slime Tree 8 Bit Remix MS: Slime Tree 8 Bit Remix

Excellent

I think this deserves to get popular. I haven't played MapleStory, but I really like how this sounds. And for once a submission that says "8-bit Remix" actually SOUNDS 8-bit! Good job.

TheDDJ responds:

Wow! Thanks.

Maplestory was my childhood. And until you got to a decent level as anything but a Thief, you were at Slime Tree, grinding your face off. At least, that was before The Big Bang Patch came out and they totally butchered the starting zone and everything in it.

It was perfectly flawed, if you know what I mean. This patch fixed quite a few balance issues, but I miss the old game make up.

Anyways, thanks again, and if you enjoyed it, add it to your favorite audio, so that it appears in the side list of enjoyed of other songs you favorite. It'll direct more flow here, thanks to it getting 0 bombed.

-The DeeDeeJay

Internet - MMBN5 Internet - MMBN5

Cool

I think this would be very fitting for use in a flash game, maybe a menu screen. Very cool techno, futuristic sound.

TI:.Alternate Attention TI:.Alternate Attention

Fantastic

I really enjoyed this, very cool sounding. No real criticism I can give for this one, good job and keep it up!

TIMarbury responds:

thanks dude :)

F-Zero GP : Mute City Remix F-Zero GP : Mute City Remix

Like it

Though I would have to agree with your friend that drums would definitely be an improvement. Still, the instrument choices sound pretty cool, and overall I thought it was good.

tourmithefly responds:

Ok, thanks for the review. I agree with you, the song could be better with somes drums but I'm not really good at drum... So, thanks for the review!