Game Grumps - New Feature Game Grumps - New Feature

Awesome animation! It's really smooth and the designs are very likable. I look forward to seeing more, whether it's Game Grumps or not. Also, to those complaining about Game Grumps animations here, settle down. It's not like they're taking away from all the other fantastic animations here. Besides, if you know you don't like Game Grumps, don't bother clicking. Keep up the good work, CartoonH2O!

Ratticus Ratticus

Fantastic animation and fun to watch.

Joy 1: Misjudgment Joy 1: Misjudgment

Very entertaining, and a wonderfully appealing art style. Keep 'em coming!

Dimension Diver Dimension Diver

Addicting.

I found myself playing for quite a while, so if you planned to make a game that would hook players for a while, I believe you have succeeded. However, there isn't that much variety, so I didn't find myself captivated enough to play all the way through. Good graphics and music. Also, I think the shift key would work better than pressing an arrow key twice.

Asteroid Rail (Act 1) Asteroid Rail (Act 1)

Pretty good

I could definitely see this working in a game. Sounds cool!

Final Bowser SMW2 (GaMetal) Final Bowser SMW2 (GaMetal)

AWESOME

This is the best remix of that song I've ever heard! I just never saw it before because I always type "Baby Bowser" in the search box, so this never came up. Glad I stumbled upon it!

.*.*The Town of Lavender *.*. .*.*The Town of Lavender *.*.

FANTASTIC

I must say, this is the best Lavender Town remix I've ever heard (makes my orchestral remake seem boring). I love the little extra flare you added to it to make it your own. Keep it up!

VGSongbird responds:

Thank You ^_^ I will have to go check yours out now, because I believe our harshest critics are ourselves.

Day in the life of Rayman Day in the life of Rayman

Awesome!

Great coloring and style. Gotta love the floating Globox!